A Hard-Working, Determined, and Passionate individual with proficient storyboarding experience and 2D/3D Character Animation experience. My goal is to further develop my skills as a storyboard artist.
Strong work Ethics: Responsible, Reliable, Efficient, Organized. Professional, Communicative, Creative, Persistent, Collaborative, Positive Attitude, QUICK LEARNER, adaptable
Understanding of Storyboarding, Animation, and Cinematography
Strong Artistic Skills that express story, characters and movement
SAVANNAH COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN
B.F.A. in Animation;
Minor in Storyboarding
PENLAND SCHOOL OF CRAFTS
2008 - 2010
jewelry-making, glass-blowing, and painting
FREELANCE STORYBOARD ARTIST/ ILLUSTRATOR
JAN 2017 - PRESENT
- As a Freelance artist, I am networking and collaborating with clients on specific projects.
FERAL CAT PROGRAM OF GA
MAY 2017 - PRESENT
- As a volunteer for the FCPGA, I am organizing the medical databases for cats, sorting invoices and statements from clients and clinics as well as registering microchips for adopted cats.
SENIOR FILM "ADOPT - A - FATHER"
SHORT FILM DIRECTOR
FALL 2013 - SPRING 2014
- As creator and director of this short film, responsibilities included visual development, storyboarding, layout and character design, animation, and post-production. An understanding of the animation pipeline, efficiency, organization, and multi-tasking were crucial skills learned in fulfilling production deadlines and completing the film.
LAY-UP COMPOSITE TECHNICIAN/
APRIL 2015 - JULY 2016
JUNE 2012- SEPTEMBER 2012
- Lay-Up and assembly of multiple company contracts including interior and exterior airplane components
- Learned valuable work ethics including Responsibility, Reliability, Efficiency, Adaptability to a constantly changing work environment, Analytical Abilities, Time Management, and Collaboration with Employees.
UNIMIN QUARTZ CORP.
INTERN/SECRETARIAL SEASONAL POSITION
JUNE 2011- SEPTEMBER 2011
- Clerical/ Secretarial Position
- Developed basic Communication Skills with clients and employees, learned Organization, Multi-Tasking, and Professionalism.